“Into Tomorrow with Dave Graveline” – on the air since 1996 – is a 3-hour radio program (as well as many ITTV Video Reports) covering the Latest in Consumer Electronics & Technology available today and … into tomorrow. The show airs on over 200 AM & FM radio stations around the U.S. and a plethora of other sources! More
Most Recent Show Notes
For our show notes, guest photos, audio, and links from last week's broadcast, check out our most recent show page for the Weekend of August 15th, 2014
Watch Our Latest ITTV Video
With the Summer in full swing, Air Conditioners are working overtime around most of the country. There's been a lot of talk about "smart thermostats". There's a fun new WiFi Color Touchscreen Thermostat from Honeywell that deserves our attention in this week's Product Spotlight.. Also, in This Week In Tech History, Chris reminds us of some of the past achievements of the tech world.
The 2014 COOL Into Tomorrow HOT Summer Giveaway
The 2014 COOL Into Tomorrow HOT Summer Giveaway is happening again. Tune in to find out how you can win! (HINT: Just participate by letting us HEAR you on the show, either using the AUDIO option on our FREE "Into Tomorrow" App or by calling 1-800-899-INTO (4686) anytime 24/7 with any Consumer Tech question, Tech Rage, share your Favorite App or offer any tech help or input for other listeners!)
Translating Tech-To-English ... Into Tomorrow!
We're answering your tech questions this week. Don't forget our Ask Dave Hotline is open 24/7! Call us ... toll-free 1-800-899-INTO (4686) ... with any consumer electronics question, opinion, help another listener or tell us what your favorite app is and why. You can also participate via our FREE "Into Tomorrow" App (iOS/Android/Intel AppUp).
- Lisa Elzey, Family Historian – Ancestry.com
- Joanne Black, Founder – No More Cold Calling
- Sidney Tan, Founder – KS Tech
- CEA Update – The Consumer Electronics Association hosts its annual CES Innovation Awards to honor outstanding design and engineering across the tech scene. Allison Fried is on the show with what's new for this year's program in this week's CEA Update.
- Consumer Reports Feature – All across America, more and more people are taking photos and videos on their tablets. The built-in lens may seem convenient, but there are challenges in taking tablet photos that can ruin your shot. Consumer Reports Electronics spokesman James McQueen is on the show with some simple tips to take better photos with your tablet.
- Into Gaming Feature with Mark Lautenschlager
- IFA Weekly Update – A consumer electronics trade show in Berlin, Germany that is rich in its own tech history.
- Product Spotlight
- This Week In Tech History with Chris Graveline
- Wireless Update from Verizon Wireless
If you have any questions about consumer electronics and the technology available today and into tomorrow, remember to call our Ask Dave Hotline – Anytime 24/7. Call toll-free 1-800-899-INTO (4686). You can also send an email to AskDave@graveline.com. Be sure to let us know your Name, City/State where you're writing from and how you listen to "Into Tomorrow" (AM/FM Radio Station, Online, Podcast, etc).
When you hear your call on the show, you qualify to win some of these prizes:
Hydreon: Fake TV - Burglary Deterrent Device
iolo: Copies of System Mechanic - Tune-up your PC to increase performance and reliability.
Tylt: ALIN Screen Protectors for the iPad Air
"Into Tomorrow": Microfiber Screen Cleaning Cloths with Dave’s cartoon on them, for all your smartphones, tablets, TVs, camera lenses and computer screens!
Looking for something? Search our entire site!
For the latest on our show, tech tips, hints and news get our FREE weekly TechNewsLetter. And win additional prizes that only our newsletter subscribers qualify for! We keep your e-mail address private!
To hear our 24/7 stream, click here.